Google launched their Nexus 6 finally on October 16, 2014.The much anticipated and hyped mobile device did not surprise rumors and enthusiasts as its fairly what was visualized on rumor renders last couple of weeks.
But that said, the new Nexus 6 fairly looks like a chunkier version of the Moto X. Nevertheless it packs flagship hardware specifications and pure Android 5 Lollipop which will prove to set standards for other mobile devices.
- QUADCORE 2.7 GHz Snapdragon 805 processor
- 5.96″ AMOLED display (493ppi)-pixeldensity
- Adreno 420 GPU
- 3 GB of RAM
- 3220 mAh capacity battery
- 32/64 GB of internal storage (non-expandable)
- 13 MP rear facing camera;2 MP front camera
- Wireless charging (TURBO CHARGING TECHNOLOGY)
The good things to expect:
- Better Speeds & Multitasking than market released android devices till date.
- A fair Camera Upgrade; 13 MegaPixels F 2.0 LENS(better light capture),HDR+ (dynamic range) OIS (optical image stabilization )
- Dual Stereo speakers up front (no more mono music on 21st century smartphone)
- Battery Upgrade ( 3220 mAh , Claims 9.5 hr WIFI BROWSING ; 24 hr TalkTime ) 6 hrs of use with 15 min quick charge !
- Android 5 Lollipop
- Ring Flash with the camera, will be waiting for the results captured.
The disappointments :
- Its Big & Heavy
- No expandable memory
- No Water Proof capabilities
- Looks all plastic not the most premium feel , perhaps.
- Expensive than the Nexus 5 release price tag.
- Few Color options for the more vibrant buyers.
Android 5 Lollipop + Material UI
Better multitasking and superior stock UI will definately be the strongest traits of the Nexus 6. Here are some visuals of Android 5.0 features expected on the Nexus 6.
Not the BIG start the Nexus6 wanted :
Google was not interested for a big main event red carpet release for the Nexus 6 , and perhaps unfair with the device itself. Its just a matter of time we all get our hands on with the NEXUS 6 and more facts will unveil about everyday usage.
First impressions were not satisfactory here in MobileGeekBD. Nobody was expecting a bigger version of the Moto X , not from Google after its design success on the NEXUS 5 which had a unique template of its own setting it apart from other devices on the ecosystem. Despite the physical attributes of the NEXUS 6 , we are still excited on the PERFORMANCE it will deliver being faster than almost every other ANDROID flagships to date and with a bigger BATTERY capacity it surely will prove to be a success in everyday use for superUsers as well as the mass consumer who are interested in pure android experience.
Available for Pre-Order from the GOOGLE PLAYSTORE , US prices have been confirmed.
Expected Price in Bangladesh :
50232 TK (32GB Version) | 54102 TK (64 GB Version) converted from US prices excluding taxes
#STAYMOBILE for more news on the Nexus 6 here on MOBILEGEEKBD