A new photo of nokia windows phone has been seen at the London Design Museum this week, possibly Nokia’s new windows phone or so called NOKIA ACE, still not officially announced. But rumor has it, having features Windows Phone 7.5, 1.4GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 32 GB inbuilt memory, Bluetooth 4.0, and 1800 mAh battery.
The photo was taken from the London Design Museum where Nokia currently has an exhibition.
Nokia’s biggest event ever was earlier this week when they announced their first accomplished windows mobile phone in london.
With the release of Nokia Asha Family and a cool prototype that could change the way we navigate with mobile devices, nokia has successfully ended its mega event .
Here are the keynote highlights of the Nokia World Event 2011.
Whats UP readers,
The Nokia Lumia 800 has been unboxed recently by thehandheldblog .
The video un-boxing of the Nokia Lumia 800 shows what to expect in the sales package ,if you are one of the lucky ones to preorder the device or even own it in a few months or so.
To be honest, there is nothing specially made for the device itself. All the package items are identical to that from the Nokia N9.
- Nokia Stereo Headset WH-902
- Nokia Fast USB Charger AC-16
- Soft cover, color match to phone
- Nokia Charging and Data Cable CA-185CD
- Quick Guide, User Guide and Product information leaflet
Hi guys, after an amazing Nokia World event , things are kind of becoming quite.
But the official review of GSMarena on the N9 has been posted.
Go over and check it out if N9 is the device that makes your heart want it for Christmas/EID this year .. CLICK HERE FOR THE REVIEW
The release of the Belle Smartphone “SISTERS” 600,700 & 701 , look pretty close here in Bangladesh.
The local Site already posted a formal ad of the 3 smartphones. Hands On Spots in Bashundhara City (Dhaka) are cleared of shelves for the Grand launch of the 3 sets.
We will post up the latest photos as we get it, for now enjoy some of the features and specs of the 3 Belle Smartphones after the break.
Official nokia specs:
- Display and User Interface
- Screen size: 3.2″
- Resolution: 16:9 nHD (640 x 360 pixels)
- TFT display
- 16 million colours
- Capacitive touch screen
- Orientation sensor (accelerometer)
- Compass (Magnetometer)
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light detector
- GPRS/EDGE class B, multislot class 33
- HSDPA Cat. 10 maximum speed up to 14 Mbit/s, HSUPA Cat. 6 5.7 Mbit/s
- WLAN IEEE802.11
- Bluetooth 3.0
- High-Speed USB 2.0 (micro USB connector)
- Micro USB connector and charging
- 2 mm charging connector
- Standard 3.5 mm AV connector with TV-outNFC
- A-GPS magnetometer
- FM transmitter
- RM RX (internal FM radio antenna)
- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/900/1700/1900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar
- Dimensions: 110 x 50.7 x 9.7 mm, 50 cc; 96 g
- Display: 3.2-inch 16M-color nHD (360 x 640 pixels; ~229 ppi pixel density) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Nokia ClearBlack technology
- Memory: 2 GB storage memory, hot-swappable microSD card slot (up to 32GB)
- OS: Symbian Belle OS
- CPU: 1GHz processor
- Camera: 5 megapixel fixed focus camera with 720p@30fps video recording, geotagging
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, stereo Bluetooth v3.0, microUSB port, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS receiver with A-GPS, NFC
- Misc: Accelerometer, proximity sensor, Stereo FM radio with RDS, Flash lite 4.0
- Battery: 1080 mAh Li-Ion battery.
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support
- Penta-band 3G with 14.4 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA support
- Slim alloy body
- 3.5″ 16M-color nHD ClearBlack TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen; 1,000 nits of brightness
- 8 megapixel fixed-focus camera with dual-LED flash and video-call camera; geotagging, face detection, smart zoom in video
- 720p video @ 30fps recording, stereo sound
- Symbian Belle OS
- 1GHz CPU and 512 MB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 8GB of inbuilt storage, microSD expandable
- Active noise cancellation via a dedicated mic
- DivX, XviD, H.264 video support
- Good audio quality
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Stereo FM Radio with RDS, FM transmitter
- microUSB port with USB On-the-go support
- Stereo Bluetooth 3.0
- GPS receiver with A-GPS support and free lifetime voice-guided navigation; Digital compass
- Flash Lite support in the web browser
- Smart dialing and voice commands
- NFC support
- Built-in accelerometer and proximity sensor
- TV-out functionality (SD)
Prices of the 3 smartphones are predicted according to Indian MRP announced in Shahrukh Khans Launch Event.
Predicted Price In Bangladesh:
nokia 600- 20,102.41 BDT
Nokia 700- 29,378.91 BDT
Nokia 701- 29,378.91 BDT
Everyone is screaming to know the specs of the monsterly beautiful nokia 800 windows phone,
wait no more, here are the specs after the break.
Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
Display: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors; screen size 480 x 800 pixels, 3.7 inches. Nokia ClearBlack Display & Multitouch.
Memory : 16 GB storage and 512 MB RAM ( INTERNAL)
Internet : HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Connectivity: v2.1 with A2DP, EDR; microUSB v2.0.
Camera : 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, dual-LED flash; Record Videos at 720p@30fps
Now lets come to the Monster under the hood that keep things running on this beautifully designed handset.
Processor: 1.4 GHz processor, Qualcomm MSM8255 chipset has a 3d graphics HW accelerator.
OS: Runs the sleek Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango.
yes it has a gps unit, has Java support, also has a compass. But it also packs in Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) with full HTML5 support, so you with have the best possible web experience according to modern days standards.
other features include a Digital Compass, Micro Sim Card slot, Noise Cancellation Mic built in for crystal clear Voice Quality. Fm radio,
SMS ( thread View) with MMS included on the stream.
All in all, the Nokia 800 screams Specs all over, its an amazing looking device with amazing performance. More on the Hands on review from THE VERGE